- Duration: 6 Months
- Level: Intermediate
Flexible Fee Structures
Best Experienced Faculties
100% Placement Assistance
What is Software Testing?
Software Testing is a process to know whether the actual software product is equivalents to the expected requirements and to ensure that the software product has no bugs. In this process the execution of software or system components using manual or automated tools to evaluate one or more properties of interest. The main reason for software testing is to find and identify errors, gaps, or missing requirements in contrast to actual requirements.
Benefits of Software Testing:
Cost-Effective: This is the important advantage of software testing. Testing any IT project on time helps to save money for the long term. In case if the bugs are caught in the earlier stage, it costs less to fix them.
Security: It is the most vulnerable and sensitive benefit of software testing. People are looking for trusted products. It helps in removing risks and problems earlier.
Quality of the product: This is an essential requirement of any IT product. This method ensures a quality product is delivered to customers.
Customer Satisfaction: The main aim of any product is to satisfy its customers. UI or UX Testing ensures the best user experience
What is QTP?
This is a part of automated software testing.
QTP is an automated functional testing tool that helps testers to execute automated tests to identify any errors, defects, or gaps contrary to the expected results of the application under test.
Benefits of QTP:
- It is an icon-based tool that automates the regression and Functional Testing of an application
- Both technical, as well as non-technical testers, can use Micro Focus QTP
- It provides both features- Record as well as Playback
- We can test Desktop as well as the Web-based applications
- It allows Business Process Testing (BPT)
- QTP Testing is based on scripting language VB script
- Micro Focus’s UFT uses VBScript to automate applications
- It supports the largest pool of software development environments like SAP, Oracle, etc.
- QTP tool helps the testers to perform automated functional testing uninterrupted.
Criteria to learn this:
The academic background of a software tester should be in Computer Science.
A BTech/ B.E., MCA, BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications), BSc- Computers, will land you a job quickly.
If you do not hold any of these degrees, then you must complete a software testing certification like ISTQB and CSTE which help you learn Software Development/ Test Life Cycle and other testing methodologies.
Opportunities of learning this:
In this recent world, almost everything is somehow depending on various software. But due to the high demand for software, IT companies can’t focus on the quality of the software with their limited technical team because they got busy immediately after making software to make another one rapidly. Here a software tester comes, the company hires dedicated software testers to gain the quality of the products.
Basically, software testers understand required documents, create test cases, execute test cases, report and re-test bugs, attend review meetings and other team-building activities.
Software Tester Career Path:
Software Testing career growth as a software tester (QA Analyst) in a typical CMMI level 5 company will look like the following but will vary from company to company
- QA Analyst (Fresher)
- Sr. QA Analyst (2-3 years experience)
- QA Team Coordinator (5-6 years experience)
- Test Manager (8-11 years experience)
- Senior Test Manager (14+ experience)
Why UN IT ERP Academy?
Benefits to the Students
- UN IT ERP Academy is one of the best Software Testing training institutes in Kolkata.
- Real-time industry-based and placement-focused training.
- Highly Experienced and Skilled Faculty from the industry. The faculty has more than 15 years of industry experience.
- Flexible Class Timings according to students’ availability
- Both Classroom and Online training mode.
- Students will get various study materials, assignments, project documents.
- Real-Life Scenarios and projects on a live server to give the students hands in experience and knowledge.
- Great Guidance under expert and series of doubt clearing sessions.
- Interview grooming, mock interview sessions, and experience sharing with industry professionals.
- 100% Placement Assistance.
Placements at UN IT ERP Academy
At UN IT ERP Academy we provide complete industry-oriented and placement-focused training to the students. After completion of training, our students work on a live project and complete an internship. We provide them 100% placement-related support till they get a job. We have to tie up with more than 300 MNCs and several industries where our students get placed all over India. Till now we have placed 350 students across different industries like IBM, TCS, Capgemini, Wipro, ITC Infotech, Patton India Ltd, ABP Ltd., Emami Cement, etc. with high salary packages. Our placement success rate is very high. We provide 100% placement. This is why UN IT ERP Academy is considered to be one of the best Software Testing training institutes in Kolkata.