- Duration: 6 Months
- Level: Intermediate
Flexible Fee Structures
Best Experienced Faculties
100% Placement Assistance
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence demonstrated by machines, as opposed to the natural intelligence displayed by animals including humans. Leading AI textbooks define the field as the study of “intelligent agents”: any system that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chance of achieving its goals. Some popular accounts use the term “artificial intelligence” to describe machines that mimic “cognitive” functions that humans associate with the human mind, such as “learning” and “problem-solving”, however, this definition is rejected by major AI researchers.
Benefits of Artificial Intelligence:
- AIdrives down the time taken to perform a task. It enables multi-tasking and eases the workload for existing resources.
- AIenables the execution of hitherto complex tasks without significant cost outlays.
- AIoperates 24×7 without interruption or breaks and has no downtime
- AIaugments the capabilities of differently-abled individuals
- AIhas mass-market potential, it can be deployed across industries.
- AIfacilitates decision-making by making the process faster and smarter.
Criteria to learn this:
The academic background of an AI developer should be in Computer Science.
A BTech/ B.E., MCA, BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications), BSc- Computers, will land you a job quickly.
Opportunities of learning this:
Artificial Intelligence or AI career opportunities have escalated recently due to its surging demands in industries. The hype that AI will create tons of jobs is justifiable. A career in AI looks more promising than any other job available these days.
Employers need AI talent to fulfill the company’s technological requirements. Thus, a career in AI is not only attracting job-seekers towards it but is witnessing immense growth. To establish a career in AI, job-hunters need to possess relevant technical skills.
Abundant AI career opportunities are present owing to wide applications in different fields. It is also a matter of confusion among many AI enthusiasts. Thus, we have compiled a list of promising AI career opportunities.
Artificial Intelligence Career Path:
You can start a career with AI as:
- Big Data Engineer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Research Scientist
- AIData Analyst
- Product Manager
- Robotics Scientist
Why UN IT ERP Academy?
Benefits to the Students
- UN IT ERP Academyis one of the best android training training institutes in Kolkata.
- Real-time industry-based and placement-focused training.
- Highly Experienced and Skilled Faculty from the industry. The faculty has more than 15 years of industry experience.
- Flexible Class Timings according to students’ availability
- Both Classroom and Online training mode.
- Students will get various study materials, assignments, project documents.
- Real-Life Scenarios and projects on a live server to give the students hands in experience and knowledge.
- Great Guidance under expert and series of doubt clearing sessions.
- Interview grooming, mock interview sessions, and experience sharing with industry professionals.
- 100% Placement Assistance.
Placements at UN IT ERP Academy
At UN IT ERP Academy we provide complete industry-oriented and placement-focused training to the students. After completion of training, our students work on a live project and complete an internship. We provide them 100% placement-related support till they get a job. We have to tie up with more than 300 MNCs and several industries where our students get placed all over India. Till now we have placed 350 students across different industries like IBM, TCS, Capgemini, Wipro, ITC Infotech, Patton India Ltd, ABP Ltd., Emami Cement, etc. with high salary packages. Our placement success rate is very high. We provide 100% placement. This is why UN IT ERP Academy is considered to be one of the best AI training institutes in Kolkata.